Who better to stage an art festival than the good folks at Faber-Castell? Come 27 May to 4 June, get ready for an art extravaganza featuring illustration and calligraphy workshops, intense colouring competitions, live drawing events, and even the unveiling of the ‘Biggest Mosiac Colour Markers’ sculpture!
Held at the Marina Square Central Atrium on 27 May – 4 June from 9am – 11pm, get set for a plethora of exciting activities where art enthusiasts can check out the exhibits available and soak up the creative atmosphere to their heart’s content. Alternatively, if you’re a beginner looking to create some IG-worthy pieces, score a seat at the informative workshops running throughout the art festival where you’ll be able to effectively hone your craft at workshops helmed by the likes of Abbey Sy, Tiffany Lao and Lucinda Law. Also, a portion of the proceeds made from the sale of artworks and Faber-Castell products will be donated to the Children’s Cancer Foundation in Singapore, so be prepared to shop away for a good cause!
Date: 27 May to 4 June 2017
Time: 11am to 9pm daily
Venue: Marina Square Central Atrium
Admission: Free, but individual workshop prices apply
In anticipation of the Faber-Castell Art Festival, we have 6 sets of $50 Faber-Castell hampers up for grabs!
To win, simply fill in your particulars below.
- Closing date for this contest is 24 May 2017. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.