Butt-kicking moves, side-splitting antics and all-round entertainment – highly acclaimed Korean comedy sensation, JUMP, is coming to Singapore!
On the outside, this Korean family may look like your typical household. However, they are anything but normal. From the dictatorial grandfather to the uncle who enjoys his pints far too much, the ass-kicking mum to the incorrigible son-in-law, each member of this ‘average’ family boasts championship levels of Taekwondo and Taekkyum skills. Trouble soon ensues when two (unfortunate) burglars break into the house in the middle of the night, and what happens next is an incredible display of martial arts shenanigans mixed with slapstick humour that’s bound to keep you on the edge of your seats throughout the show.
We have five pairs of Cat 3 tickets (worth $184 each) to give away! To participate, simply fill in your particulars below.
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 10 September 2017. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- Only the Black and White colour options are available, and colour availability is on a first come first served basis.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.