Get your creative juices flowing at the Faber-Castell Art Festival 2018! From 25 May to 3 June, head down to the Marina Square Central Atrium to immerse yourself in the myriad of fun activities, exhibitions and workshops planned for all. From live art demonstrations to trick-eye stations to caricature sketching for charity, there’s plenty to see and do at the annual art extravaganza.
For those who are keen on picking up a new skill or two, you can also take part in hands-on classes conducted by visual artists specialising in various art forms such as water colouring, calligraphy, caricature and more. Sign up for the workshops here.
And if you’re interested in creative doodling, we have something for you…
We have two passes to MaryAnn Loo the PenguinGirl’s Creative Doodling workshop (worth $100 each) up for grabs! Join the professional artist for a day of doodling fun where you’ll learn to discover your creative flair and create your own unique artwork from scratch. To participate, simply fill in your particulars below and submit!
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 21 May 2018, 12pm.
- This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Teenage’s decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Teenage reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.