If you’ve been given a chance to try and fit in with your peers, despite never really doing so throughout your whole life, would you do it? Testing her very black-and-white beliefs, follow our eponymous main character as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance.
19-year-old genius and a year out of Harvard, Carrie Pilby has no idea how to fit in, and has pretty much given up trying. In an effort to get her to come out of her shell, her therapist gives her a five-point plan, which she resists at first. But when her goal-oriented brain kicks in, she sets out to complete the tasks with a vengeance, transforming herself into a person she never thought she could (or wanted to) be.
We have 5 pairs of complimentary movie passes to watch Carrie Pilby in theatres! To win, simply fill in your particulars below and submit.
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 5 April 2017. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.