Fancy having your favourite local delights served in bite-sized cubes? Enter Food Anatomy, where they deconstruct homegrown flavours into wacky modular creations from the likes of nasi lemak, rice dumpling and laksa pasta – all at a surprisingly affordable price of $2.50 per piece. Now, who says good things don’t come in small packages?
We are giving away 10 sets of $20 cash vouchers from Food Anatomy! To win, simply enter the promo code from Teenage April issue 340 (p.11) and fill in your particulars below.
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 26 April 2017. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Vouchers cannot be combined in per transaction.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.