Newlywed and passionately in love, Robin Cavendish (Andrew Garfield) had his whole life ahead of him – before he’s struck down by polio at the age of 28. Although the doctors gave him three months to live, his wife Diana (Claire Foy) isn’t quite ready to give up. Spurred by her love, Robin pushes the limits for a chance to live on in spite of his diagnosis. More reasons to shed a tear? Breathe is based on a true love story, and the son of this loving couple is none other than the film producer Jonathan Cavendish.
We’re giving away 10 pairs of movie preview tickets to catch Breathe at Shaw Theatres Lido on 15 January 2018, 7pm. To win, simply fill in your particulars below and submit!
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 10 January 2018. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.