One of the world’s largest showing of the iconic Gundam models has landed in Singapore! Presented by Bandai Namco Asia and Takashimaya, the exhibition includes a display of two six-metre tall Gundam and Zaku models, alongside 10 smaller 1.7-metre Zaku models at the outdoor space of Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza from 4 to 28 June 2015.
In celebration of Singapore’s 50th birthday, Bandai Namco Asia has collaborated with acclaimed mechanic designer Kunio Okawara to create Singapore’s very own SG50 Gundam Model Kit.
Teenage has five sets of the exclusive SG50 Gundam model kit (worth $38.95 each) to give away!
To win a set, answer a question and fill in your particulars!
Terms & conditions
- Closing date for this contest is 1 July 2015. This contest is open to all Teenage online members residing in Singapore only.
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Prizes offered are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other products and may be substituted with any gift or prize of similar value.
- Only winners will be notified by email and/or post.
- Key Editions’ decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Key Editions reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time.